Submit your Web Link, Article or News Announcements
The National Network of Surveys invites submissions of web links from Members for our News, Articles and Resources sections. Submissions will be approved by a moderator and may be posted within 3 – 5 business days. Be sure to include a short description and the link.
Information can also be emailed to the Network Director, AJ Scheitler, at email@example.com
- Overall Network News
- Including, but not limited to, news on new members, information on conference participation, funding, personnel, announcements.
- Member News
- News on individual state surveys including general updates and announcements.
- Members in the media (media coverage of their projects) – possibly a rotating box on the front page depending on how much participation we get.
- New Member Projects
- Announce new surveys or major expansions (regional to statewide, for example).
- Reports from states on measured or anecdotal impacts from the use of their survey data in areas such as research, policy, program planning and advocacy.